Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Scholarship Errand

These few weeks , I was very busy, eversince my SPM results came out last monday because I have to apply so many scholarship for my undergradude studies in the future. I have applied for JPA, Petronas and Telekom scholarships. Bank Negara also offer full scholarship for my pre-u studies, and if I manage to get the scholarship, BNM will pay back everything I have paid for my A-Levels in HELP University College, including examination fees, and every university books I buy, I can claim back from BNM. Wow!! What an offer!! So, of course, I would never miss this opportunity to save my parents money. Last Friday, I went online and start applying for it. After filling the form, I tried to submit, but the page cannot be displayed. After trying for some time, i finally manage to get in, however, it said tat I have submit the application, which made me confuse. I wanna call BNM, but at that time, BNM closed already, and since it do not open during weekends, I have to wait for Monday. That day, which is yesterday, I went home and call BNM. They said I need to print out, and fax it or save the webpage and send through email. Now this was the big problem.... my mum took the laptop to work, and my only pc have connection problem. Finally, I decided to go to my friend's house to finish everything. When I arrived at her house, I type back the application form, and this time, i saved the webpage. However, when i open back, the form is blank!!! OMG!! How am I gonna send? Time for plan B!! Thats means I gonna print and fax it. Her printer ran out of ink, so we gotta walk down to Paragon to buy some. When we fix back the printer, the printer was not working!!!! Her fax machine also was down. Luckily Her friend have it, and can help us to fax, but her printer also ran out of ink!!! It was almost night at that time, and she also wanted to apply it too. Finally, I told her : " What bout come to my house and print?" She agreed, n of we go to my house with her father fetching us. Back home, we typed back our application, and print out the typed form, and then she went to her friend's house to fax it. By then, it was 1o pm. And guess wat time I went to her house in the afternoon? It was 4pm....... six hours to complete one form!!!!!!! Bank Negara Malaysia, please modified ur website properly so that it is convinient to everone to excess through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bing, don't tell me you got only female friend....sure you got feeling on her right? just asking OOOOOONNNNNNLLLLLYYYY

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home