Friday, March 31, 2006

Homework Dilema

This is what most parents and teachers think on how to make their children and students keep on going so they won't be lazy: Homework ! Homework! Homework! Nothing else but homework, really nothing else. What are these adults thinking? Thinking that a lot homework can make children hardworking? Totally WRONG!!!! In a small amount of homework, it does help the children to excel in their academics, but if too much of homework, it not only doesnt help children, but making them even lazier!!!

Just take me as an example. During Primary 3, I was in the first class. I was very proud of it, as this was my first time in the first class. Everyone have high expectation on this class, cause only the best have their seats secured in this class. However, due to high expections, the class faces many stress especially to gain flying colours academics results. Thus, the teachers gave many many homework. It was so stressful until I cant stand it anymore. I became very lazy to do my homework. It was really a hell to me because I cant spend myself with other useful activities due to these %&$*ing homework. It was like eat homework, sleep homework n bath homework. Very boring!!! Even my teachers gave many warning to me, until I have to stand out of the class, and finally meet the headmaster!!! I was almost kicked out of the class!!! Not only that, a lot of my classmates hated me, thinking I am the culprit tat will affect the good reputation of tat first class. But whom should they blamed? Is Homework!!! I was not only the one who was like that, but few students also lazy because of homework. Finally, I managed to pass this hell obsticle during primary 3. I was dropped back to second class the following year, but I liked it, because since then, my homework became less, and I became very hardworking.

So parents and teachers, think over again!! Do you want your children to excel in their studies? Sure yes, right? Then dont give too much stress to the children. Just make sure they all have amounts of homeworks that are just nice for them. Let them have thieir own time to do other things beside homework, and I can sure they will do well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wave at gnib*

yeah.. homework sux

but then dun worry la..
if u dun do now, ur lecturers wont check.. hahaha
so why rush doing it.. take ur own sweet time

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home