JPA INTERVIEW
Strictly for those who wants to apply for jpa scholarship....... err nevermind la.........its for everyone to read la...... hehe......... okok, stop talkin nonsense....... now I would like to share with everyone of my experience in the JPA scholarship interview today:
As usual, I gotta wake up like goin to college. This time, I gotta wear damm formal..... with tie somemore....lol. Wear my newly bought Bata black shoes,and off I go to the interview that will determine my future. We picked up Adeline and took her to the Lrt station, n then, my dad took me to Bangi where my interview is located.
I reached there quite early so, I still have time for breakfast. At eight o'clock, the interview started. First we have to sit for a test...... actually its nothin much.... its just wanna test me on personality in objective question form. I have to answer 294 questions in 45 minutes. N i managed to finish it in 30 minutes, so imagine how "hard" is it........ after tat, we checked our name list to check wat time is the interview...... my gosh!! mine was on 3 pm!!! n i have more than six hours to hang around!!!! It will be a long day..... Wat to do, my sire name is Tan, which start with "T"...... those feller like my schoolmate, Andrew Aw whom i met here, gotta chance to end early..... lol, how i wish my sire name started with A.........anyway, this is the time i make new friends......wow. the chinese mostly get straight a1..... i guess i am the worst among the chinese.......so chat here chat there....... chit chat everywhere....... n finally its my turn...... meanwhile, I did met up some interviewees that are from HELP, and one of them was same group with me for interview. The topic was unemployment among graduades. We were given five minutes to draft out the points. After that, everyone started pointed out their opinion. This is where the interviewers will judge u wheather u deserve a scholarship or not. We have to speak in English n BM (of course not rojak language), and everyone must participate in the discusion. So do I. I did came out a lot of opinion, but for me the best one is " Graduades have very hard time to find job because they are very choosy to find job. They expect high paid job since they graduaded from good universities. But they cant find, and in the end, because they are choosy, they end up selling porridge in market!!!" which make the whole group laugh..... I hope the joke can give me an extra credit to get the scholarship..... hehe...... anyway, overall, the interview was very fun than i have expected. By the time I finish, it was already 5 pm. My dad picked me up, n finally, I went home tirely with nice memeories left behind.
Finally...... this is my advice to those who will face interview these few days: Dont be nervous, just treat it as u are talkin to ur frens when u are facing the interviewers. Dont worry, they wont eat u up, n they were very nice person.
Strictly for those who wants to apply for jpa scholarship....... err nevermind la.........its for everyone to read la...... hehe......... okok, stop talkin nonsense....... now I would like to share with everyone of my experience in the JPA scholarship interview today:
As usual, I gotta wake up like goin to college. This time, I gotta wear damm formal..... with tie somemore....lol. Wear my newly bought Bata black shoes,and off I go to the interview that will determine my future. We picked up Adeline and took her to the Lrt station, n then, my dad took me to Bangi where my interview is located.
I reached there quite early so, I still have time for breakfast. At eight o'clock, the interview started. First we have to sit for a test...... actually its nothin much.... its just wanna test me on personality in objective question form. I have to answer 294 questions in 45 minutes. N i managed to finish it in 30 minutes, so imagine how "hard" is it........ after tat, we checked our name list to check wat time is the interview...... my gosh!! mine was on 3 pm!!! n i have more than six hours to hang around!!!! It will be a long day..... Wat to do, my sire name is Tan, which start with "T"...... those feller like my schoolmate, Andrew Aw whom i met here, gotta chance to end early..... lol, how i wish my sire name started with A.........anyway, this is the time i make new friends......wow. the chinese mostly get straight a1..... i guess i am the worst among the chinese.......so chat here chat there....... chit chat everywhere....... n finally its my turn...... meanwhile, I did met up some interviewees that are from HELP, and one of them was same group with me for interview. The topic was unemployment among graduades. We were given five minutes to draft out the points. After that, everyone started pointed out their opinion. This is where the interviewers will judge u wheather u deserve a scholarship or not. We have to speak in English n BM (of course not rojak language), and everyone must participate in the discusion. So do I. I did came out a lot of opinion, but for me the best one is " Graduades have very hard time to find job because they are very choosy to find job. They expect high paid job since they graduaded from good universities. But they cant find, and in the end, because they are choosy, they end up selling porridge in market!!!" which make the whole group laugh..... I hope the joke can give me an extra credit to get the scholarship..... hehe...... anyway, overall, the interview was very fun than i have expected. By the time I finish, it was already 5 pm. My dad picked me up, n finally, I went home tirely with nice memeories left behind.
Finally...... this is my advice to those who will face interview these few days: Dont be nervous, just treat it as u are talkin to ur frens when u are facing the interviewers. Dont worry, they wont eat u up, n they were very nice person.

1 Comments:
294 questions in 45 minutes? average u answer 20 seconds perquestion.. this is very fast man..
Post a Comment
<< Home