To Search for A Golden Key
I look high and low,
Far and near,
left and right,
to search for something
something we call key
which I can lock it to my lock,
and become part of my journey.
Millions of keys,
all surrounding me wherever I go,
wherever I walk,
and wherever I run,
I am finding the right key tat fits in to my lock
the golden key I am looking for
is as small as a cell.
Out of millions, only one I can get
Soon, as I walk through my path,
I finally found one
The key
The golden key
The golden key, small tiny key,
that suite me
that sticks to me
while other keys just repel from me
it came to me
and help me smoothen the rough surface ahead
and open the doors to a better path
And then, I picked up the key,
and try to lock my lock,
But somehow,
the golden key just doesnt seems to fit my lock
and I shall tell u with a grief
I had to throw away the key,
and the journey must go on
to find the suitable key for me
which i call the golden key.
Far and near,
left and right,
to search for something
something we call key
which I can lock it to my lock,
and become part of my journey.
Millions of keys,
all surrounding me wherever I go,
wherever I walk,
and wherever I run,
I am finding the right key tat fits in to my lock
the golden key I am looking for
is as small as a cell.
Out of millions, only one I can get
Soon, as I walk through my path,
I finally found one
The key
The golden key
The golden key, small tiny key,
that suite me
that sticks to me
while other keys just repel from me
it came to me
and help me smoothen the rough surface ahead
and open the doors to a better path
And then, I picked up the key,
and try to lock my lock,
But somehow,
the golden key just doesnt seems to fit my lock
and I shall tell u with a grief
I had to throw away the key,
and the journey must go on
to find the suitable key for me
which i call the golden key.

2 Comments:
* hugs *
selagi saya belum dapat, u dun dapat yet ok
dun try to walk pass me
Dude, where you get this poem, or whatever you call it...
Post a Comment
<< Home