$&%^&%& Taxi Driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$%*^*%*&ing Taxi Driver.!!!!!! I was very mad yesterday!!!! My best friend didnt come on Monday, so, I have to come back myself. It was a long boring n lonely journey, as I usually come back together with her and at least I have companion to talk to throughout the journey. N when we reach Cempaka LRT Station , her father will fetch me back me home. But this time without her, I have to take Taxi back, which is damm expensive.
Ok, this is what happened. I took a taxi back with an Indian taxi driver drove the taxi back. At first everything was fine, but when the taxi almost reach a T junction, I told him to turn right. So he turned, but he didnt apply the brake n turned. At the same time, a van at the opposite direction was turning out from the junction from the housing area to the main road. The taxi almost bang the van, n I asked him to turn right again , but instead, he turn left n ask me to get down. n he said: " Mengapa tak suruh saya pusing kanan tadi awal awal? turun sekarang!!!" I insist to get down, cause it still quite a distance from my house." Finally he took a u-turn n drived dangerously to my house. Then comes to another junction. Usually if I didnt tell the taxi driver to turn, they should understood tat they should go straight. But this $&^&%ing taxi driver said: " Dah sampai junction bagitau la mana nak pegi, apasal diam diam? " I countered back, with a nice tune: " Kalau saya diam, maksudnya pegi terus je la. " Soon he stopped outside my house, n still he complained: " Kau ni sangat kurang ajar, ibu bapa tak ajar kau ke?" Wei, this is too much man!!!!! I didnt do anything wrong, why is it I was scolded by tat stupid asshole Taxi Driver?? Tats it!! I have enough!! My good patience turn into mortally hot anger!!! I almost wanna smack my cash on his face when i paid the taxi fair, but finally I just give it to him properly. As u knoe, this may lead to quarrell among us, which I dun like n tried to avoid. But I must do something to take revenge on him. Therefore, when I get down the taxi, I smacked the taxi door harshly n brutallly. He horned me, but I dun care......... n off he went.......... Guess everyone knoe tat who is wrong right? I wanna complain bout his rudeness, n I wanna him to paid for wat he done.....His car number is HWB1486. If anyone knoes how to complain, please help me or teach me to complain to the right organisation . I wanna to teach him a lesson. thanks.......................If i ever met him again, i will smack his face.....Bloddy shit stupid lame asshole Taxi Driver, u will pay for wat u have done to me!!!!( sorry for my harshness, cause i am very mad at him)
Ok, this is what happened. I took a taxi back with an Indian taxi driver drove the taxi back. At first everything was fine, but when the taxi almost reach a T junction, I told him to turn right. So he turned, but he didnt apply the brake n turned. At the same time, a van at the opposite direction was turning out from the junction from the housing area to the main road. The taxi almost bang the van, n I asked him to turn right again , but instead, he turn left n ask me to get down. n he said: " Mengapa tak suruh saya pusing kanan tadi awal awal? turun sekarang!!!" I insist to get down, cause it still quite a distance from my house." Finally he took a u-turn n drived dangerously to my house. Then comes to another junction. Usually if I didnt tell the taxi driver to turn, they should understood tat they should go straight. But this $&^&%ing taxi driver said: " Dah sampai junction bagitau la mana nak pegi, apasal diam diam? " I countered back, with a nice tune: " Kalau saya diam, maksudnya pegi terus je la. " Soon he stopped outside my house, n still he complained: " Kau ni sangat kurang ajar, ibu bapa tak ajar kau ke?" Wei, this is too much man!!!!! I didnt do anything wrong, why is it I was scolded by tat stupid asshole Taxi Driver?? Tats it!! I have enough!! My good patience turn into mortally hot anger!!! I almost wanna smack my cash on his face when i paid the taxi fair, but finally I just give it to him properly. As u knoe, this may lead to quarrell among us, which I dun like n tried to avoid. But I must do something to take revenge on him. Therefore, when I get down the taxi, I smacked the taxi door harshly n brutallly. He horned me, but I dun care......... n off he went.......... Guess everyone knoe tat who is wrong right? I wanna complain bout his rudeness, n I wanna him to paid for wat he done.....His car number is HWB1486. If anyone knoes how to complain, please help me or teach me to complain to the right organisation . I wanna to teach him a lesson. thanks.......................If i ever met him again, i will smack his face.....Bloddy shit stupid lame asshole Taxi Driver, u will pay for wat u have done to me!!!!( sorry for my harshness, cause i am very mad at him)

2 Comments:
u call the fella to stop right in front of ur house?
i never tell taxi drivers to stop RIGHT in front of mine.. maybe 5 houses away that kind
manda:
Yalor.....stop infront of the house for what...(though i usually ask the taxi drvier to stop in front of my condo...hehe)...
No need revengelah.....just snap a photo of his blardy face and put on the blog lah....but u don't hav phone camera....nvm, i sell to you....hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home