For The Worst
Let us just forget about the film of the year in Grammy Award, or the best director Ang Lee, who won with his Brokeback Mountain movie. Cause like what Jackie Chan had said, these kind of awards aren't fair. But, for me, there is a kind of award which is very fair, and only one movie will be nominated for the award. and The worst movie of the year goes to...... Senario XX!!!!!!!!
I tell u, by just looking at its preview on tv, I know its gonna be very stupid and lame. I am very ashame as this movie is made by Malaysian. It reflect the immaturity of Malaysia film industry. In my opinion, if this movie ever shown in international cinema, they will start throwing rotten eggs on to the screen, and shouted loudly:" %&%&%%ing movie, I had never seen such horrible movie in my life!!!! Give me back my money!!!!" Dont say bout them, I, as a Malaysia citizen will also think that that way!!!Dammm childish movie!!! Why cant they make something more interesting and mature, plots and action that even John Woo or the director of The Matriks cant overwhelm? I know, Senario XX is a comedy movie, but it is a failure to me. Compare to this movie, I rather watch cartoons such as Doraemon or Dragon Ball. And the worse thing is when I asked some of them who watched this movie, they said : " very funny and interesting!" Wat the... This really proof how "mature" is Malaysian. My gosh!! Malaysia start making movies since the 1950's, far earlier than Japan, Korea and maybe Indonesia. But now, those countries produced successful films and even well reconised internationally, and because of it, Korea's tourism industry boosts rapidly, unlike Malaysia, most of Malaysian made movies are as worse as a dust, although some movies are worth watching, but still cant compete with movies such as Mission Impossible or my favourite movie V for Vendetta. So Malaysia, if u still cant produce great and incredible movies, dun waste money on it.
I tell u, by just looking at its preview on tv, I know its gonna be very stupid and lame. I am very ashame as this movie is made by Malaysian. It reflect the immaturity of Malaysia film industry. In my opinion, if this movie ever shown in international cinema, they will start throwing rotten eggs on to the screen, and shouted loudly:" %&%&%%ing movie, I had never seen such horrible movie in my life!!!! Give me back my money!!!!" Dont say bout them, I, as a Malaysia citizen will also think that that way!!!Dammm childish movie!!! Why cant they make something more interesting and mature, plots and action that even John Woo or the director of The Matriks cant overwhelm? I know, Senario XX is a comedy movie, but it is a failure to me. Compare to this movie, I rather watch cartoons such as Doraemon or Dragon Ball. And the worse thing is when I asked some of them who watched this movie, they said : " very funny and interesting!" Wat the... This really proof how "mature" is Malaysian. My gosh!! Malaysia start making movies since the 1950's, far earlier than Japan, Korea and maybe Indonesia. But now, those countries produced successful films and even well reconised internationally, and because of it, Korea's tourism industry boosts rapidly, unlike Malaysia, most of Malaysian made movies are as worse as a dust, although some movies are worth watching, but still cant compete with movies such as Mission Impossible or my favourite movie V for Vendetta. So Malaysia, if u still cant produce great and incredible movies, dun waste money on it.

2 Comments:
WOI...
pontianak harum malam show is good .. have u seen it?
who cares bout senario.. its for immature kampung ppl
we need to live in the lifestyles we belong to ie senario movies are out from our lives
err...i thought it was Oscar, not Granny (Grammy)
Post a Comment
<< Home