Saturday, May 20, 2006

Life in May- The revolution of my life

Its been a while since I ever posted a blog. Ya, I have to admit, I am quite busy these few weeks. Why? Cause of exam....... my A levels examination starts next monday, n before I face it, I would like to tell briefly what have I done in this month.
Early May, I was having my mock exam, which is something like trial exam in school. The results was quite ok, except for some subjects which I got 60 over. I was quite disappointed as I was one of the lowest. I use to get the highest in class last year, but now....... well..... it seems very competative in class right now...... damm a lot of smart students in my class... In fact, most of them doesnt need to study at all, n they score high marks compared to me, while I studied a lot. They still can relax, watch movie etc. I began to follow their footsteps recently, this is another reason why I didnt do tat well. I know now I still study, but not as serious as last year. I always think of playing, n think of the last day of exam, when I can blast of any tension I have faced. Maybe this semester is an easy paper, so thats why I have let my guts down a bit. Thats it!! I better get moving now.... err..... after finish this blog.
When I was secondary, I am not interested in many games, as I only concerntrate in my studies. But now , college life does make me have more freedom, n the pool table in the Department of Student Affair in my college ( damm sucks, actually) is where I started to go crazy over pool table. I always play with my friends, n sometimes we went to mid valley to play it. Beside that, we also have the chance to play free pool.... why? Cause one of my friends house has pool table!!! Thats cool!!
Besides pool, I also going interested in bowling. Since last month, it is like every thursday, when we have break in between, we would go to Bangsar Shopping Centre( BSC) to play bowling. At first I didnt wanna play ( sure la, Cause I always masuk longkang) . But dunno how I did it, I finally can scored!!! In fact, I score my highest score in bowling this month, which is 108 points!! Wow, never scored that high before....
This year also, I also went for movie quite often. Since the beginning of the year, I have been watching 5 movies.... Never been so frequent in the previous years. Recently, I have joined the French Language Society in my college, n from that onwards, I have determined to master the french language. Not only it is romantic( not gonna use that to tackle gurls, at the moment), n anyone who knoes this language is well respected in Europe. This is my long term plan, as I have decided to study in UK and stays there.
Well, I guess I have changed, doesnt it, my cousins and friends? Either good or bad, I have changed from nerd to someone who enjoys any games available. But somehow, the quiet nature of me cant be change.........lolz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

walau eeh..

your life is so happening.
i guess i never been to cinema for more than 5 times annually..

EEH! WHERE IS MY TREAT!?
im still waiting.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Wow, i was not even this crazy during my time ay Sunway College.....

By the way, you study smart not just hard.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home