Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life After Exam

Ya ya..... life after exam, sounds fun and interesting. I always feel it this way towards the end of exam, excitement and cant wait for exam to end, and start setting up plan to do during in the holiday.
But it seems, most of the plan doesnt turn exacatly what it should be. Before exam, me and my friends planned up a Genting trip, which, until now, havent work. Even so Adrian, my cousin went to stay in my house for the first week of the holiday, its seems normal as all we could do at home is to repair my pc n play games in the whole week. Well, I considered that the only thing I did during the holiday.
The following week is Sick Week. Why? Cause I fell sick....( Duh!! thats obvious). First two days I had fever, then gastric, and, until now, sore throat. Now, the only thing I can do is to sit back at home, and sleep like a pig. Seriously, my holiday was very boring!!!!!
So, my comment on this holiday is, BORING BORING BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Dude, I dont understand how you can be boring. you have a computer, internet connection, just add two together and you get plenty of fun. Whatmore, you have a BLOG right here! DO SOMETHING!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home