Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life after holiday

Well, the world cup finally ended, with my favourite team, france( well, only support after england lost)lost to the ^^*&(ing italy, because of zidane's headbutt. Well, the last two weeks of holiday, at least not as boring as the first two weeks. I am finally healthy enough to hang out with frens, in mid valley of course( but start to feel boring liao, cause go there too often). Hehe, I even went to genting with my frens( its been a while). Overall, its still a boring holiday. So, after bored for a month, finally, my second semester started liao. N since, its oledi one week, however, I still in hoilday mood, doesnt wanna study, do homework or read books.. everyday glue into the pc screen n start msn like siao nang. HELP me!!!!!!! I gotta change my attidude before its too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home