Thursday, August 31, 2006

With Little Noise Again.. hehe...

Well...holiday is gonna end soon... and I consider myself spending most of my holiday with the cheeerful Little Noise Choir. Last week, I followed them to the recording studio, and it was a good experience, as this is the first time I step into the recording studio. It juz like watchin ur favourite singer recording song juz by lookin at the choir recording the Midnight Puppet soundtrack....although i was not involved in the recording, I really did have fun with them. Many jokes was created such as when we were talkin bout how many as May Chong got in PMR, Ying Chao suddenly said: ehhh? Pmr can choose how many as wan meh? hehhe, guess u wont understand this joke, but if u were there, u would have LOL all the way.. hehhe.

It was really fun with them, and although I am not a member yet, they already consider me as one..... They even invited me to join them singing while they were practising back at simshen... hmm... seeing those powerful voices such as Yi Fen, Jia Rong.. etc singing, well... makes me realise that i still haven have a stable vocal.... but, when I started singing, I feel really like a part of them liao........ even chels also agree with me.... both of us still has doubt wanna join little noise or not, as u knoe..... kindda busy in College with that stupid LAN subjects..... but i guess, we should be joinin after finishing the LAN... lol...... cant wait for that moment actually.....

I really never felt this before, n I am getting closer with each choir mates... even now also i got a Kai Mui in Little Noise besides Elaine.... who else if not May Chong the pretty onion... hehe......really really fun with them lol... errr... how many times i had repeat this phrase leh? hehehhe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home